Sunday, April 5, 2015

About Me ... and Scrapbooking!

Hi,

My name is Brenda LaBorde, live near Pierz, MN on a farm, and I've been a scrapbooker for 20 years. I've been a Creative Memories Consultant/Advisor for 18 years, and made the transition from Creative Memories to Ahni&Zoe, and back to CM this past year.


I enjoy both traditional scrapbooking as well as digital scrapbooking, and want to offer options to assist my previous customers in both styles.


I encourage you to check out my CM website for current traditional scrapbook products: 

http://www.creativememories.com/user/brendalaborde

I am happy to also offer, as a Panstoria Affiliate, (what used to be Storybook Creator and Memory Manager offered through CM) the Panstoria Historian and Artisan software and Artwork for digital image organization and scrapbook needs:



I also am pleased to also recommend, as a Panstoria Affiliate, the Print Shop

which is the best printing service for the Panstoria photo books, prints, and other printed gifts:


You can reach me personally with questions:
Brenda LaBorde, CM Advisor/Panstoria Affiliate
Pierz MN
cell 612-599-4470
dblaborde@aol.com
dblabordeschool@gmail.com